Saturday, January 3, 2009

I'm starting my diet Monday.

Sound familiar!! Of course, I was suppose to start...January 1, you guess. Yes, that date too. I am a teacher and was planning on starting the Monday after Christmas. Since I would still my on vacation, I figured I would not have any obligations and therefore would have no excuses not to dieting. But I got sick. So I set a new date, December 29. I thought it would be cool that when I was counting how many days I had been on my diet, I could just use the date and ADD TWO! But when that didn't happen, I decided I could start December 30, and still be able to add 0ne day. Well, now I'm just planning on being abstinent Monday. What I mean by abstinence is abstaining from sugar, high fat foods, and any of my binge foods which I would list for you if I had that much time. So this is the start of my blog but not my diet. I'm actually signing off to eat a couple danish. If you are a compulsive overeater like me, you know once you set that start date for the diet everyday up to that diet is a "Last supper" That is eating everything I won't be able to eat EVER AGAIN in one day with the idea of being satistified and then being able to happily start my diet. I'll let you know how that works out! -T.

No comments:

Post a Comment