Monday, January 5, 2009

First Day

So far so good! I ended up getting my period and I have often used that as an excuse to Not start my diet. Someone told me you can't lose weight during your period. (I don't know if that is true) but I figured if I can't lose weight I'm going to eat what I want and will start my diet after my period. Now I know if I use that as an excuse today then there will always be something the next day or the day after that to blame for not being abstienent . I know in the past, I have said I would start on January 1, and have actually started in March and one year in June. That means I had some excuse or another for every day from January to the date I finally started!!!
Since most of my life I have been overweight and wanted to lose weight, most of my life I have had one excuse or another NOT to take care of myself. Today I didn't make any excuses!!!! -T.

No comments:

Post a Comment