Monday, September 14, 2009

Weekend of Celebration

I went to Maryland for my parents' 50th wedding anniversary. We had a luncheon after they renewed their wedding vows. I made a lot of bad food choices this weekend!! I've also had the worst diarrhea. I don't know if it is one of the supplements I am taking or what I ate or if I have a bug. It is so much easier to eat well when I am home. When I am out to eat--I'm eating for entertainment and it is a special occasion so I am treating myself. But often that exception becomes the rule and before long I am eating treats all the time!! I had a great time this weekend and loved seeing everyone. I definitely feel the best I have in years in terms of my moods. I know the amino acids are helping. I know right now if I don't start exercising again and get right back into eating right--I will be binging again. I stayed at school Friday until 7 P.M. so I could take Monday off. I waited so long to eat that I got fast food Friday night. That was the first of many bad choices this weekend. The worst is--today there are so many healthy choices but I want to eat what I want to eat!!! After Oprah, I'm going to the grocery store to get healthy food for this week. I'm going to get some bananas as I believe they are suppose to help diarrhea. I am thankful that I did not eat any anniversary cake or get into candy because then there is no telling what I would be eating now! Sunday, I ate some pancake roll-ups with blueberries, syrup and butter, bacon and home fries. I went back for seconds and wanted to go back for thirds but wanted to the desire passed. I think the amino acids helped!!! I didn't become totally obessessed with eating more. I'm hoping that this is the start of an abstienence that doesn't result in slips sending me into full blown binges where I gain all my weight back.

No comments:

Post a Comment